Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cover Feature Winging Marion Cotillard

Marion Cotillard

"Im that interview a actress, " I say in mine -- eventually -- little cadence annoying. That the " plays of Edith Piaf...; Train outside. It cracks of the woman to attention. It was good but a lot disturbing.". "Oh. "Wow, " exclaims. It was in the ways len Rose... I point out the name of Cotillards. When the director of the ways len Rose has launch virtual disowning while , it has hit loro -- the mesmerising has gained an Oscar for the role. Talks to the Saroyan strawberry I am in the restaurant palatial of a hotel of hills of Beverly, waiting for the woman who has gained this actress better Oscar, Marion Cotillard of years. The "I it has seen that one. Not defective, considering this sparrow small particular didnt it even prepares. He is in delay and I wish to make sure that the staff will know where to direct it when he arrives, in way I approach myself al matre d.

Labels: ,